Ordinary lotion pump
Commonly used in shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, body lotion, facial cleanser, hand soap, detergent, laundry detergent, disinfectant, mouthwash and other daily chemical products, And general cosmetics such as hand cream, toner, essence, sunscreen, liquid foundation, etc.
Ordinary lotion pumps are generally equipped with hoses, and the pumping volume is generally 1.0-5.0ml/time, which is often suitable for materials with good fluidity/small viscosity. Materials with poor fluidity/high viscosity need to use specially designed emulsion pumps, such as high-viscosity emulsion pumps.
The decoration of ordinary lotion pumps is relatively simple. Common methods include adding alumina cover, electroplating, printing, and bronzing.
The range of use of lotion pumps is very wide. Whether customers choose lotion pump products or manufacturers recommend lotion pumps to end customers, some factors need to be considered for reference when choosing.
1. Select according to the compatibility of the raw material and the liquid of the emulsion pump
Must be able to pass the compatibility test.
2. Choose according to the range of pump output
Before a terminal product goes on the market, there is generally a consumer survey, and there is basically a preliminary recommended usage amount. According to this amount of use, you can select the specifications of the lotion pump according to this, or the integer number of pumping amounts to reach the recommended amount of use. General: Recommended use amount = (1-2) * pump output.
3. Choose according to the final packaging form
The packaging capacity has been confirmed, and then the lotion pump specifications are selected according to the size of the packaging capacity and the expected use times. Generally, the number of uses of a package is 100-300 times.
4. Choose according to the caliber of the lotion pump and bottle
Lotion pumps and bottle mouths are generally screwed together, and there is a common standard in the industry. Generally, suppliers produce lotion pumps according to this standard, and customers choose lotion pumps according to this specification.
Common calibers are 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 28mm, 33mm, 38mm;
Common specifications are 400, 410, 415.
5. Select according to the characteristics of material liquid viscosity/fluidity
Regarding the viscosity/fluidity of the liquid, the product terminal will have specific data, but for the emulsion pump manufacturer, these data are lacking.
You can usually pour the material liquid into the beaker, and judge according to the liquid level condition:
- The liquid level can reach the level in an instant without any traces on the liquid level. All emulsion pumps and derivative pumps can be used. You only need to consider the characteristics of the material and liquid formula and select the appropriate one.
- The liquid level can quickly reach the level, but there are slight traces of stacking on the liquid level. The spray pump needs to verify its spray effect. Other emulsion pumps and derivative pumps can be used.
- The liquid level can reach the level in 1-2 seconds, and the liquid level has obvious traces of stacking. It is necessary to choose a lotion pump with large suction and spring elasticity. High viscosity pumps are preferred, followed by vacuum tank/bottle packaging.
- There are obvious traces of stacking on the liquid level, which cannot reach the level state in a short time. High viscosity pumps also need to be verified. Priority is given to packaging in vacuum cans/bottles, or packaging with lids.
- Turn the beaker containing the material liquid upside down. The material liquid cannot be poured out in a short time. Only vacuum tanks, or lids, hoses, cans and other packaging forms can be used.
Choice of other pumps
Selection of vacuum pumps, spray pumps, foam pumps, high-volume pumps, oil pumps, metal pumps, toothpaste pumps, high-viscosity pumps, all-plastic pumps, anti-counterfeit pumps, etc.
Vacuum lotion pump
It often appears at the same time with matching bottles, tanks, hoses, etc., to ensure that the contents of the product are completely isolated from the air during use. Vacuum lotion pumps and ancillary products are mainly suitable for products that contain volatile materials and are susceptible to deterioration by air. They are commonly used in the packaging of medium and high-end cosmetics.
Vacuum emulsion pumps generally have no hoses, and the pump output is generally 0.2-1.0ml/time, which can be applied to materials with poor fluidity or high viscosity.
The decoration and structure of the vacuum emulsion pump are relatively rich, such as the addition of aluminum oxide cover, electroplating, spraying, bronzing, printing, laser, laser, labeling, sandblasting, etc., as well as a double-layer structure and double-head that can use a transparent shell Structure (two materials at both ends), double cavity structure (two bottles and two pumps in one package), etc., for the packaging needs of medium and high-end products.
It is a pump product that atomizes and sprays the contents. According to the design of matching with the bottle mouth, it can be divided into a tie type and a screw type. According to the product function, it can be divided into ordinary spray pump, valve (pump type), spray gun, etc.
Spray pump products are mainly suitable for toner, perfume, toilet water, disinfectant, gel water, air freshener, collar cleaner, detergent, insecticide and other product packaging close to water. Some spray pumps can be used in Thinner liquid foundation, sunscreen lotion, BB lotion and other product packaging.
Spray pumps are generally equipped with hoses, and the pumping capacity is generally 0.1-0.3ml/time, and there is also 1.0-3.5ml/time pumping capacity.
The common decorations of spray pumps are: adding alumina cover, electroplating, spraying, printing, bronzing and other processes.
It is a pump product that presses the contents out together with air to form foam. Commonly found in product packagings such as hand sanitizers and detergents. The material is thinner and the foam is richer.
Foam pumps are generally equipped with hoses, and the pump output is generally 0.4-1.0ml/time.
Large output pump
As the name implies, it refers to a pump product with a relatively large pump output. It is commonly
used in food packagings, such as ketchup, salad dressing and other food packaging with a certain fluidity.
Large-volume pumps are generally equipped with hoses, with a pumping volume of 5-20ml/time.
It is mainly suitable for the use of oily or oily materials such as baby oil, moisturizing oil, and cleansing oil. The focus is on compatibility.
The appearance of the pump is all made of metal, such as stainless steel, in order to achieve a specific appearance.