There are many types of lids. Some common types are:
- Screw-on lids: These are the most common type of lid, with threads on the inside of the lid that screw onto the container.
- Snap-on lids: These are lids that snap onto the container, typically with plastic tabs that click into place.
- Flip-top lids: These are lids that have a hinge and a flip-up mechanism that allows you to open and close the lid easily.
- Pump lids: These are lids that have a pump mechanism, used to dispense liquids like soap or shampoo.
- Cork lids: These are lids made of natural cork that fit snugly into the neck of a bottle.
- Twist-off lids: These are lids that twist off easily, often used for products like jars of jam or pickles.
- Press-and-seal lids: These are lids that can be pressed onto the container and form a tight seal, keeping the contents fresh.